This is my most successful Milky Way shot so far. Still learning to use stacking to reduce noise and improve the image quality.
Stack of 112 light frames, 2 dark frames, stacked using an app called Sequator, post-processing in Lightroom Classic. Manfrotto tripod with ball-head, no equatorial mount.
- Location: Pego do Altar dam reservoir, near Santa Susana, Portugal. Bortle Class 4 area
- Date: 27 August 2022 (new moon)
- Camera: Olympus OM-D E-M5Mark II
- Lens: Olympus M.Zuiko ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO (at 12mm)
- Exposure time: 8s (* 112 = 896s total)
- Aperture: f/2.8
- ISO: 6400